The Utility Distribution Revenue Management System (UDREAM) platform is designed to create a converged operations & management platform that provides control with respect to Revenue Management (Metering, Reading, Billing, Collection, Arrear and Theft Management). It provides a comprehensive view of the distribution business. UDREAM platform has three major components (data collector, integrator & analytics).
The UDREAM is a groundbreaking cloud hosted, mobility & analytics based platform for utilities revenue management.
- Real-time Data Collector: The UDREAM has mobility based real time data acquisition components which works both offline and online mode.
- Integrator : The data Integrator components which securely, and cost effectively aggregates internal and external customer billing and usage data to deliver end-to-end system visibility, maximize financial performance, and enhance customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Analyzer: The UDREAM data analyzer and visualization engine provides built in data analytics, self service analytics and predictive analytics services to ensure proper insight to the customer data.
- MBC Applications : The UDREAM MBC Applications is built to take care of metering, reading, billing, collection & customer service data acquisition of a DISCOM real-time.
- Audit Applications: The UDREAM Audit applications provide real time reporting & auditing capabilities through its mobility and web based interface.
- Consumers Self Service Applications: The UDREAM Self Service Applications are buil to take care of self service metering, billing, payment, complain request application of an utility.
- Revenue Analytics: The UDREAM Revenue Analytics provides built in data analytics, self service analytics and predictive analytics services to ensure proper insight to DISCOMs revenue management system.
There are other additional products for utility in addition to UDREAM and they are Facility Management & Tracking System (FMTS), Financial Accounting & Budgeting System (FABS) & Human Resource Management System(HRMS).